Monday, May 25, 2015

Week Three!

So here I am on Memorial Day at work chugging away. This last week was crazy. :/ I don't think I left work one day before 9 P.M. lol. So let me catch you up on the highlights! We finished our first install job of the year and had a service van lettered and are waiting on the box truck which will be next week. I now have my phone systems hooked up and ready. "Our number is 417-831-9500 btw", if you need us of course. lol.  My website is FINALLY done! www.jonwayneheatingandair.com
That's a big one for me considering I've never actually built a website before. It took me forever! Also all of our social media is now live so be sure to share and like our Facebook page. It's pretty crazy the response you can get on Facebook nowadays. I think we had 250+ likes in a day. It was great! I feel like there is a ton more, honestly, I just cant remember. It was all one big blur! Long story short, we are rolling! As soon as I can get all this Quickbooks mess under control we will be 100%. Anyway thanks for reading, and as always sorry for all the grammatical errors! Have a great week. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment